A blog about real love poems, letters, and notes that I've written to my girlfriend.

Adbrite Banner

Your Ad Here

Ayuwage Referral

AyuWage Services - Get Paid to Visits Sites

Thursday, October 14, 2010

We Talked, She Cried, I'm Back Bitches

I am king of my domain once again! And it's about time. The smell of Grandpa's bed was getting disheartening.

Now that that whole ordeal is over with, and I'm back in my own home, and the little lady no longer hates my face, things regarding this blog should be getting back to normal. Whether thats good for you or not, I'm not sure, but it sure as hell is good for me. You guys DO prefer my poetic humor to my RL drama, don't you? Who am I kidding, I don't actually care. So here's some more poetry!

A haiku:
(rather, a series of them)

A dove with a branch,
It is the symbol of peace.
Can I come home now?

I love my Grandma,
But her cooking is like death.
I miss your pot roast


A stripper cannot
Truly come between our love,
So get over it.

You know I love you,
Even when I fuck up big.
I need you near me.

Dawwwww, I know, I had to end with some sappy shit. Sorry about that. But (to answer some of your questions) my girlfriend DOES read this. She actually enjoys it, for some reason. So to all the haters (I'm talkin bout YOU, Arkanyn): You may kindly fellate my neighbor's cat.

He's all ready for you, Arkanyn! ;]



35 comments:

  1. I like to read haikus,
    Even when they're really lame
    But not the case here

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You needa write more haikus right meow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your poems. Keep them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no stew, it's just a banner!

    Thanks for the love everyone ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the poetry is much more entertaining, although the RL stuff is amusing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haiku with a picture that produced luls.

    Quality post is quality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha great blog! I'm gonna keep an eye on it, check mine some time too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any new haikus on the way? I dig 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suck at haikau
    The words do not fit for me
    I will an hero


    First time for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cats, ah man! The poetry is very very good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should look into publishing a book of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had to print these out and put them on my fridge. They're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for supporting me to 300 followers! as thanks, check out my stoner girls pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like those haiku's

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll be stealing the 4th haiku for use in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good poem! And is that cat winking!? O_o

    ReplyDelete