A blog about real love poems, letters, and notes that I've written to my girlfriend.

Adbrite Banner

Your Ad Here

Ayuwage Referral

AyuWage Services - Get Paid to Visits Sites

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wtf?

So, in case you didn't notice the poll to the right... it seems you all have decided that my next update is going to be about.... tigers? Okay then. I guess the people have spoken.... For the first time ever I'm going to attempt to write something strictly FOR this blog, rather than just writing it for my girlfriend and simply posting it here. So thanks a lot you guys, for choosing the bullshit option and making me do more work than I have to.

Stay tuned... you furry loving freaks.


God I hate you guys

12 comments:

  1. ahahahah tiger post! tiger post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best option of the entire poll won, now give us what we want !! WE WANT TIGERS !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lulz, at least you didn't post about Auburn. I totally picked pooping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo can't wait. Maybe you can just incorporate your girlfriend into a tiger themed post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love big kitteh :3 Seriously these animals are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very dramatic, imagine being that close to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the tigers, they make for great posts!

    ReplyDelete